Black and white chia seed superfood health benefits.
Chia seeds are using for various medicinal purposes for centuries in eastern Europe and by Mexican people, this plant grows seeds like flax seeds and some people think them the same but both have different nutrition values and different chemical properties too. A few years ago, American doctor, Oz published his unique research work about the health benefits of chia seeds, and from that day chia seeds become the best selling remedy in wholesale stores. You may also various ads on health blogs and websites which are offering cheap price and wholesale rate offers for chia seeds. You can purchase these seeds in their original condition or in the form of powder or fizzy drinks with a mixture of chia seeds.
In this article I will give you some unique information about chia seeds’ health benefits, you may get more detailed information about the history of chia seeds from the Wiki site or directly contact Dr. Oz through his official website.
Health benefits of Chia superfood:
- Chia seeds are very useful for heart patients because they control high blood pressure and eliminate extra cholesterol from your body.
- The daily consumption of chia seeds is very beneficial for diabetic type 2 patients because it produces very healthy effects on your gallbladder and pancreatic follicles.
- Chia seeds are very rich in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and other essential minerals and vitamins. Its omega 3 properties made it a healthy product, so it’s a good source of getting instant energy.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties keep you away from various kinds of acute and chronic infections. Chia seeds are very useful for kidney and bladder infections.
- Chia seeds are low in calories and their high-value nutrition properties boost up your metabolism, so it’s a very useful diet to reduce overweight.
- Chia seeds contain much more antioxidants properties than blueberries and red grapes so it’s a very helpful food for cancer patients.
- The daily use of chia seeds make your brain more active and gives you a fresh feeling all day. It’s a useful remedy for students who want to boost up their memory during exams.
There are more than 7 types of chia seeds are discovered until but black and white chia seeds are the most common and most popular types. If you want to use chia seeds for weight loss then black chia seeds will be your best choice but if you want to gain energy through these seeds then you must use white chia seeds.
How to Eat Chia Seeds?
Chia seeds are a great food but unfortunately, its taste is somewhat weird and you may don’t like to eat chia seeds directly by chewing them with your teeth. You can use chia seeds powder or blend chia seeds with some seasonal fruit juice and drink juice early in the morning.